Saturday 17 September 2011

Tell about of dental care owl city official music video?

this official music video is actually playing a vital role in his starting days, so in this paragraph the begining lyrics are introdusing .Brush my teeth and look in the mirror, And laugh out loud,As I'm beaming from ear to ear, I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights, I'd rather than flaunt style I'd flash you a smile
Of clean pearly whites.I've been to the dentist a thousand times so I know the drill, I smooth my hair, Sit back in the chair And some how I still get the chills Have a seat he says pleasantly,
As he shakes my hand and practically laughs at me, "open up nice and wide" he says peering in, And with a smirk he says "don't have a fit, This will just pinch a bit"
As he tries not to grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment