Thursday 1 September 2011

Give natural white 5 minute tooth whitening system reviews?

I purchased this accidently. I was meaning to purchase the Natural White Pro Whitening System (which I love). I decided to give it a try anyway. I did not like it at all. It was very messy and it burned. I could not tell a significant difference in the color of my teeth. Do not make the mistake of purchasing this!I had my teeth whitened a few years ago and paid a few hundred dollars. Before going back and having it done again I decided to try this product. It was so cheap....$1.00 at the Dollar Tree. I whitened in the evening the first day and had no burning. NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST! I noticed a difference after the very first use. I'm even getting compliments! I highly recommend this product and I'm getting more to keep on hand for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment