Sunday 21 August 2011

What is the cost of braces?

The estimated cost is $4,000 -$5,500 is the average cost. It depends on the type of braces you are getting and the length of time you will need them. I have my first consultation on Monday the 8th. I'm in my mid 30's and finally decided to get them after accepting the fact that my daughter needs to have braces also. So my daughter already went for her consultation and she needs them for 2 yrs. This orthodontist does NOT charge different prices for the clear braces, metal or gold braces. They are all the same price. Hers will be $4,500 if we pay it within 90 days. If I choose a payment plan it will cost $5,000 plus interest my daughter wants the clear with metal wire. I am choosing the gold with gold wire. The gold is not a dark bright gold but a nice pale gold that blends in with tooth color much better. I seen some woman with the gold and they looked great. I still don’t know how long I will need them, just crossing my fingers it’s not more than 2 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment