Sunday 21 August 2011

Give review of Belo essentials whitening soap?

This product is body soap with whitening properties made by a very popular dermatology clinic and sold commercially in supermarkets and department stores. I have been trying to look for whitening body soap for quite some time now. I experimented with the Belo soaps when I noticed that my brother’s skin tone lightened. He told me that he was using this product. Years of sun exposure and refusal to use sunblock on a daily basis have made my skin tone uneven. Believe it or not, I listen to my dermatologist when she explained to me that I will never be as fair as Caucasians. She advised me though that with proper use of whitening products, my skin tone can return to its original color. All the previous soaps and lotions that I used though did not have any effect on my skin. Buoyed with hope from the experience of my brother, I used this whitening soap. After a few weeks of this, I noticed that I have patches of white skin though.

No comments:

Post a Comment