Sunday 21 August 2011

Should we go for max white teeth whitening Arizona free trial?

I stupidly signed up for a FREE trial of two teeth whitening products as seen on an advertisement within the Hotmail website. I am now trapped in a scam which enrolled me into memberships because I agreed to the FREE trial. Max White however, did answer my call in India but they are not willing to allow you to return their product for any refund. The operator made me read off my full address, name, phone #, and email before he would cancel my membership. I don't know if he was confirming my information or writing it down for the first time. I spent 17 minutes on hold while he "cancelled" my membership. I am also being charged by Axis Wellness for $9.99. Apparently I was given (charged for) a membership to their website. I had to request that cancelled through vory rites as well. The FREE trial is not with the hassle of cancelling these memberships. Obviously, the TERMS are not very clear as you breeze through the screens to receive the free trial. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY AS I HAVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment